At 05.30 am, our tour guide in purple and navy blue uniform will meet and greet at the hotel lobby. Depart hotel for smooth flight to Hanoi by TG 682 (08.25 10.15) in Business Class,
Arrive Hanoi, greetings by our local tour guide for full day tour to visit some of the city's attractions including the fascinating Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (except for Monday & Friday) and One Pillar Pagoda, visit Ngoc Son Temple in the center of modern Hanoi. Drive through Hanoi old quarter and Hanoi Hilton to view Opera House, you will have time for shopping at Dong Xuan Market. Then continued to visit the Temple of Literature, which is regarded as the first university in Vietnam, the last visit at Fine Arts Museum, see the evolution of lacquer as a fine art in Vietnam.
At 18.00 hours, transfer to airport for smooth flight to Bangkok by TG 685 (20.45 - 22.35),
staff will meet you at the gate of the plane with the sign board of
your name displaying. Then, escort you to immigration counter to
facilitates the paper work and then to the luggage claim area taking
care of your belonging, accompany you through arrival hall to meet our
tour guide who is in purple and navy blue uniform and transfer to your
*** Thank You Very Much And See Your Smiles Again Soon ***
Hotel to Bangkok International Airport,
- Welcome Garland
- Private Car
- Reliable First Class Services.
- Round Trip Tickets in Business Class
- Professional Transfer Tour Guide
- Arrival and Departure Transfer (Bangkok) or Assist to Transit the Flight
- Visa Arrangement and Fee
- Travel Insurance Certificate
- Exclusive Professional Tour Guide and Admission Fee
- Accommodation (Sharing Room) with Breakfast
- Victoria Express Train in Deluxe Berths
- Exit Fee US$ 14
- Alcoholic Drinks & Extra Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- Your Extra Charges
No visa upon arrival, we can arrange the visa for you within 1 working day.
1. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months before entering the country, please check.
2. The visa may require 2 pages, so please be sure there are minimum of 2 pages available in your passport