TOUR CODE : DIN01
Dinner Cruise, 2 hours long evening cruising and Dining along the Chao Phraya River is something you should not miss during your stay in Bangkok. See the beauty at night on both riverbanks of Chao Phraya River, passing the Oriental Hotel, Temple of Dawn and The famous Royal Grand Palace.
Luxury cruising, the most highly recommend for Apsara Luxury Rice Barge,
Elegant dinner and sightseeing cruise for the gourmand. The dinner
cruise is equipped to accommodated 64 guests comfortably, and serve
Royal Thai Cuisine. Depart 19.30 hours and disembark 21.30 hours.
Apsara Luxury Rice Barge, set menu:
- Assorted Thai Appetizer (Steamed Thai Dumpling Stuffed with Flower, Chicken, Peanut (N) , Crisp Rice Noodle Wrapped Pork Ball (G), Chicken Stay (N), Spicy Prawn, Lemongrass Salad (N))
- Soup (Fish Sea Bass, Spring Onion, Tamarind, Ginger Broth)
- Main Course:
- Grilled Duck Breast, Sweet Basil, Red Curry
- Thai Northern Style Chicken and Tomato Chili Relish with Boiled and Fresh Vegetables Carving
- Deep-Fried Soft Shell Crab with Sweet and Sour Sauce (G)
- Wok-Fried Cowslip Creeper, Oyster Sauce (G)
(N) Dish contains Nuts (G) Dish contains Gluten
The local style cruise Wanfah Cruise, Thai Traditional Cruise is an opened air dinner cruise, Thai or Seafood dinner set menu will be at an individually served followed by a spectacular show of Thai classical dance.
Grand Pearl Cruise, an air-conditioned cruise which Thai and International Buffet Dinner will be served aboard.