Full Day Tour
TOUR CODE : CTB029
| One of the most popular activities among Thais themselves and foreign tourists is the visit and worship the 9 sacred temples or shrines. Paying respect to each of the place grants you 9 different blessing beginning with:
1. Erawan (Brahma) Shrine: Famous for bringing good fortune, Phra Phrom has the power to answer the prayers of all visitors.
2. Trimurti Shrine: Looking for love? One of the most powerful deities, Trimurti - the quest for true love is believed to offer help with affairs of the heart.
3. Wat Ratchanatdaram: The only sanctuary made in Thai style, blessing to eliminate the unfortunate lucks and lengthen your age.
4. Wat Suthat Thepwararam: Blessing to possess great visions.
5. Wat Phra Kaew (The Emerald Buddha Temple): Bringing the well-being, wealth and fertility.
6. Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha Temple): Blessing to live peacefully.
7. Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn): Blessing to have a glorious life.
8. Wat Rakhangkhositaram: Blessing to be admired.
9. Wat Chanasongkram: Blessing to overcome all obstacles.