Sound Sleep in Siem Reap
Bangkok Phnom Penh Siem Reap
At 05.30 am, our tour guide in purple and navy blue uniform will meet and greet at the hotel lobby. Depart hotel to International airport for Phnom Penh by TG 696 (07.50 09.05), arrive Phnom Penh, our local tour guide will greetings at airport by displaying your name and transfer to hotel.
Then, full day tour to visit National Museum, offers a charming setting for a stunning collection of ancient Khmer art. Predominantly constructed of sandstone, the sculptures date from both the Angkorean and pre-Angkorean eras. These exhibits are complemented by more recent examples of Cambodian art. The second visit at Silver Pagoda, also called the Pagoda of the Emerald Buddha, it is located in the compound of the Royal Palace. Inside its floor is constructed of 5000 silver tiles.
Afternoon, visit Choeung Ek Killing Fields, from 1975-1979 the ultra-Communist Khmer Rouge regime, led by Pol Pot, controlled Cambodia. During their short reign, between 1 and 2.5 million Cambodians perished, some killed outright, others dying from disease, malnutrition and mistreatment. Many of the dead ended up in killing fields I that can be found across the country. The next visit at Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, prior to 1975, Toul Sleng was a high school. When the Khmer Rouge came to power it was converted into the S-21 prison and interrogation facility. Inmates were systematically tortured, sometimes over a period of months, to extract confessions, after which they were executed at the killing fields of Choeung Ek. S-21 processed over 17,000 people, seven of whom survived.
Evening flight to Siem Reap by FT 996 (18.00 18.55) arrive Siem Reap, greetings by local tour guide and transfer to hotel.
*** Nice and Sound Sleep In Siem Reap ***
Siem Reap - Bangkok
After Breakfast, full day tour starting to visit Stone Temples build between 9th - 12th Century at South Gate of Angkor Thom, to visit the famous of Bayon, Elephant Terrace, Leper King, Ta Keo, Banteay Kdei, Prasat Kravan and Srah Srang (Royal Bath).
Then visit the fabulous Ta Prohm Temple, atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings, the temple was used as a location in the film Tomb Raider and have made it one of Angkor's most popular temples with visitors.
Afternoon, Visit Angkor Wat, the World Heritage and is the largest monument in the World with a value of stone equaling that of the Chops Pyramid in Egypt.
Transfer to airport return to Bangkok by PG 912 (19.10 20.25).
staff will meet you at the gate of the plane with the sign board of
your name displaying. Then, escort you to immigration counter to
facilitates the paper work and then to the luggage claim area taking
care of your belonging, accompany you through arrival hall to meet our
tour guide who is in purple and navy blue uniform and transfer to your
*** Thank You Very Much And See Your Smiles Again Soon ***
- Welcome Garland
- Private Car
- Reliable First Class Services
- Round Trip Tickets by Bangkok Airways (PG)
- Professional Transfer Tour Guide
- Arrival and Departure Transfer (Bangkok) or Assist to Transit the Flight
- Travel Insurance Certificate
- Professional Tour Guide and Admission Fee
- Accommodation (Sharing Room) with Breakfast
- Other Services: Welcome in Airport, Check in and out, Baggage Claim and Ticket Reconfirmation.
- Entry Visa Fee US$ 20 (per person) upon arrival with 1 photo and Airport Tax US$ 25
- Alcoholic Drinks & Extra Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- Your Extra Charges
Siem Reap: Superior Hotel
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa
A Twin/Double Bed in Landmark Room including Daily Breakfast
Siem Reap: Deluxe Hotel
Victoria Hotel and Resort in Deluxe Room including Daily Breakfast
Siem Reap: Luxury Hotel
Raffles Grand Hotel D' Angkor in State Room including Daily Breakfast
You have two options for visa
- Upon Arrival: Need 1 passport size photo and cost is US$ 20.00 each
- Before Arrival: e-visa available at https://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh or we can arrange the visa for you...no problem
1. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months before entering the country, please check.
2. The visa may require 2 pages, so please be sure there are minimum of 2 pages available in your passport